-Develops, defines, and analyzes solutions to problems requiring basic engineering principles. Develops appropriate solutions, drafts reports, plans and conducts projects involving independent and team evaluation.
- Conducts basic engineering studies including field analysis, performance tests, designs, cost estimates, lays out drafting work, and the correlation and compilation of data under the direction and guidance of an Engineer or other technical expert.
- Interprets engineering drawings and manufacturers specifications for field personnel.
- Recommends new and improved practices and procedures related to assigned area.
- Performs economic evaluations of programs and projects and renders judgment on the costs and benefits of the work from a company-wide perspective.
- Reviews and evaluates bids and provides recommendations.
- In coordination with senior engineering staff, reviews operational processes and procedures and develops
Current enrollment in an accredited college pursuing a degree in Engineering with a minimum of 32 course hours completed.