LCRA Community Resources is seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Position will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Intern’s insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing initiatives. The position will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any work environment.
Marketing intern responsibilities and duties include:
- Work with marketing coordinator to create social media campaigns/strategies and review analytics to identify viable tactics
- Use graphic software applications to create design elements for print collateral, advertisements, and online visuals that support the department’s branding, marketing concepts and goals.
- Research and perform site visits at various LCRA park locations
- Assist marketing coordinator with project logistics within LCRA Community Resources
- Develop social media content, using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, for LCRA parks
- Organize and update company database software (SharePoint) to meet the marketing team’s needs
- Ensure digital and print content is up to date and work with marketing coordinator for current/relevant updates as needed
- Research and identify latest marketing trends for potential implementation
- Observe marketing coordinator through the tasks and responsibilities with agency of record
- Organize and archive online library images and assets
- Attend outreach events marketing LCRA parks and assist with setup and takedown of materials
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Marketing intern knowledge and skills include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) effectively
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.